Spend your Summer at SMA
Sign up for one, two, or both of our summer sessions
We are excited to announce that Sophia Montessori Academy will be open through the summer.
Our hours will be 8am to 3pm.
You may sign up for full week, part week, and either full day or half day options.
We will offer two 3-week sessions. Each session will follow a theme that we will explore in the classroom and with the Montessori materials as well as through field trips and in-school visits. We will also spend extra time outside, going on walks, and enjoy the summer to the fullest!
You may sign up for one or both sessions. There is a flat enrollment fee of $100. All other fees (supplies, field trips, visits) are included into the tuition.
Parent volunteers will be needed to drive to offsite locations.Our filed trips will include places such as the Botanic Gardens and the Zoo, as well as on site visits from the Museum of Nature and Science, and the Art Museum, the Butterfly Pavilion, and the Library.
Children will eat lunch and have recess between 11:30 and 12:30.
Session 1- Nature- June 15th through July 3rd (School closed on June 28th and July 4th)
Session 2- Animals- July 6th through July 24th
$100 fee. You may pay online through PayPal or send a check to Sophia Montessori Academy.
* Application fee is non-refundable and due at the time of application.
* One fee per family
Due to COVID19, we are currently unsure whether we will have Summer Camps. The decision will be made by June 8th at the latest.
What Needs to be in Place for SMA to Open for Summer Camps: Gatherings of 50 or less are allowed, green light from Licensing Specialist, strict precautions, no outbound field trips
We are continuing to check emails. Feel free to contact us:
1. Children must be 3 years old an potty trained to be enrolled.
2. Complete an application by filling out this form and submit the $100 registration fee via check or Venmo or PayPal.
3. After the application is received, we will contact you as soon as possible to confirm your application. When you have received confirmation, you may complete additional required documents (GHA, Immunization records, SMA emergency contact form, permission forms, etc.).
4. Once all your paperwork is received and processed, we will send you a confirmation letter and the Family Handbook. We typically allow 2 weeks for this process.
Full Week- Full Day (8am to 3pm)...................$795
Full Week- Half Day (8am to 12:30pm)...........$527
M/T- Full Day (8am to 3pm)...............................$433
M/T- Half Day (8am to 12:30pm)......................$309
W/TH/F- Full Day (8am to 3pm).......................$571
W/TH/F- Half Day (8am to 12:30pm)..............$383
Tuition is per session and is due on the first of
Session 1- Due Date- June 1st
Session 2- Due Date- July 1st