We're sure that most of you are aware of the rapid updates for our State surrounding the COVID-19 and all precautionary measures that are now in place. Following the recommendations from the Archdiocese and because Denver Public Schools has decided to close, and after taking the time to discuss and reflect on the best route for SMA, we have made the decision to close until April 17th with a tentative return to school on Monday, April 20th.
If you are interested in supporting our school financially during these uncertain time you can donate HERE
or directly through Venmo @sophiamontessori
Follow us on social media for Story Time with Ms. Pauline and Ms. Jenn
and other resources to continue your child's learning at home.
We are continuing to check emails. Feel free to contact us: