$100 fee. You may pay through Venmo- @SophiaMontessori or send a check to Sophia Montessori Academy.
* Application fee is non-refundable and due at the time of application.
* One fee per family, per year, per program
* Other fees may apply throughout the year (supplies, field trip, etc...)
1. Schedule a tour to meet our SMA Staff and visit our unique and beautiful Montessori environment.
2. Complete an application by filling out this form and submit the $100 registration fee via check or PayPal.
3. After the application is received, we will contact you as soon as possible to confirm your application. When you have received confirmation, you may complete additional required documents (GHA, Immunization records, SMA emergency contact form, permission forms, etc.).
4. Once all your paperwork is received and processed, we will send you a confirmation letter and the Family Handbook. We typically allow 2 weeks for this process.
5. Once your child is formally enrolled, we will set up a home visit with their teacher. *This only applies to school enrollment.
* Please note that children must be 3 years old and potty-trained to start school. Children must be 3 years old by the first day of school to start. If your child is younger, he or she will be placed on our wait list or reserved a place for the following school year.
* Please note that submitting an application for enrollment does not guarantee your child’s admittance to Sophia Montessori Academy.
** Being on the waitlist does not guarantee your child’s admittance to Sophia Montessori Academy.